Finding a New Career Path
Exploring a new career path is both exciting and challenging. Our career counsellors provide the resources and guidance to identify your ideal career options and create an action plan to keep you moving toward your career goals.
Our career coaching package includes:
- Pinpointing your work preferences through in-depth career and personality assessments
- Identifying your current transferrable skill set
- Providing resources on education and training options
- Professional Resume and Cover Letter development
- Interviewing skills
- Networking strategies and support
Upon completion of the program, you will have been given every opportunity to emerge with a clear career path.
Activating Your Advancement
Workplace advancement can take more than hard work and years of service. It can also require an active advancement plan. Through creative brainstorming and strategic planning, VisionPath’s career coaches will support the realization of your career aspirations within your workplace.
Our workplace package includes:
- Developing a strategic self-marketing plan
- Polishing your networking skills
- Initiating a career advancement and training/ learning plan
We help you make your career dreams a reality.
Journeying to a New Reality
Coping with life changes doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Active guidance and support can help to clarify your goals and the path to achieving them. VisionPath’s life coaches will encourage your first steps and will offer strategies and tools to empower you along your path.
Our coaches assist you with:
- Managing loss, change, and stress
- Getting unstuck and finding clarity to help you make better decisions
- Understanding your personal strengths and behavioural style
- Dealing with conflict and teaching you effective conflict resolution strategies
- Creating an action plan designed to achieve your goals
Stephen Flamer, PhD, Registered Psychologist offers services in:
- Key employee and executive psychological counseling/coaching
- Disability management issues: employee return-to-work counseling and intervention where psychological issues are relevant
- Psychological intervention for the valued but underperforming employee
- Consultation regarding the development of a psychologically healthy workplace