Diane Voth-Stewart, Ted Musgrove and Dr. Stephen Flamer comprise VisionPath’s executive management team. Each possesses more than 20 years of change management expertise in career counselling and business transformation.
Outplacement Specialist / Career Management Advisor
With extensive experience in supporting managers through employee terminations and displaced employees through their career transitions, Diane is recognized for her dedication to helping clients find balance and purpose within their working and personal lives. Her approach is based on realistic and practical methodologies in creating a strategic plan to help clients realize their work and life goals.
Diane’s clients range from graduating students to senior level decision-makers. She is able to provide exemplary service to such a diverse client base because of her creative and innovative problem-solving skills and her broad understanding of human behaviour. Diane is a dedicated professional who thrives on empowering others to maximize their potential.
Education and Experience
Diane has more than 20 years’ experience in the career coaching field and supports her knowledge with ongoing learning. She is a Certified Career Development Professional (CCDP) and a Certified Professional Behavioural Analyst (CPBA), as well as a longstanding member of the Human Resources Management Association (HRMA) and member of the BC Career Development Association (BCCDA) and has studied Conflict Resolution / Negotiation at the Justice Institute of BC.
Her areas of expertise:
- Outplacement and Employee Transition Services
- Career and Behavioural Style Testing (The DISC Behavioural Analysis and The Strong Interest Inventory)
- Professional Resumes and Cover Letter Development
- Interviewing Training
An innovator in the career development field, Diane has created several benchmarks for the industry. Over the past 20 years, she introduced the use of video training for the interviewing process, the development of effective systems for the career transition process, and the initiation of the concept and professional working titles of Career Coach, Executive Coach, and Career Strategist, all of which are being utilized by practitioners in the industry today.
Diane has been interviewed in various industry publications, business magazines, and newspapers, and has been a guest speaker on national radio, and to the graduating students of UBC and SFU.
Please contact Diane for your organizational needs or for personal career assistance.
Organizational Development Consultant
What excites Ted the most is seeing people work together to deliver spectacular results! Most often, real transformation isn’t just realizing improved business performance; it is recognizing and respecting the skills and knowledge that every single person brings to the table - an approach to working together which results in continuous improvements and gains for individuals and organizations.
Ted is a seasoned executive and consultant with more than 20 years in business transformation and people development. With strong facilitation and collaboration techniques, Ted invites executives, staff, and other stakeholders to belong to a process and to listen to each other’s perspectives which result in a positive environment capable of delivering incredible outcomes.
Ted brings his considerable expertise in corporate change to all of his clients, which have included:
- Public sector agencies, such as health authorities
- Private sector companies
- Joint ventures and partnerships among all of the above
Ted’s background includes projects such as:
- Facilitating and developing strategic plans
- Operational planning
- Process assessments and re-engineering
- Technology assessments, selection, implementation
- HR planning and people development
- Dispute resolution - mediation and negotiation
- Alternative service delivery models
- Mergers and acquisitions, consolidations, shared services, and outsourcing
- Strategic sourcing
- Project management
Education and Experience
To best serve his clients, Ted continually strives to increase his knowledge of effective change management techniques. He has completed the following programs:
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution, Mediation and Third Party Intervention, Justice Institute of BC, 2009
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution Negotiations, Justice Institute of BC, 2009
- Project Management, Kepner-Tregoe, 1996
- Health Service Management Program (HSM), Canadian College of Health Service Executives, 1995
- Bachelor of Arts, Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario
Ted is a member of the Canadian Association of Management Consultants.
He is a Paul Harris Fellow of The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International. The fellowship is dedicated to fostering a better understanding and developing friendly relations among the peoples of the world.
Calling on his vast experience in sound organizational principles, Ted is an officer with a local charity. He provides information and education sessions to other officers and members.
Ted is delighted to have been involved with the following associations:
- Board Member and Speaker, Canadian Public Procurement Council, 2001-2004
- Chair, Canadian Public Procurement Forum, national conference, Vancouver, 2004
- Guest Lecturer, University of Victoria, Health Information Science, 2001
Please contact Ted for more information on successfully managing change in your organization.
Organizational Development Consultant - Education
Dr. Dushenko has served and led in the academic field for over 22 years. As Vice-President, Dean, and Associate Professor in Canadian colleges, polytechnic institutes and universities, he brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of change management, organizational development, operations and sound policies in post secondary environments. As a skilled workshop and strategic planning facilitator, Bill brings a passion for education and the ability of organizations, and their people, to achieve breakthrough results through change leadership and engagement.
Education and Experience
Ph.D., Queen’s University, Kingston
M.Sc.,Queen’s University, Kingston
Honours B.Sc., University of Western Ontario
Vice-President Academic, Yukon College, Whitehorse YT
Dean, Northern Alberta Institute of Technology - NAIT, Edmonton
Associate Professor and Program Director/Academic Lead, Royal Roads University, Victoria
International Leadership Workshop for Potential Institutional CEO’s, Assoc. of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC), Halifax, NS
National Executive Leadership Institute for Potential Vice-Presidents (VP NELI), Assoc. of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC), College Vice Presidents Network, Parksville, BC
Institute for Management and Leadership in Education (MLE), Harvard Institutes for Higher Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Collaborative design and implementation of large-scale change processes within organizations, including alignment of supporting business processes and enterprise systems.
- Workshop facilitator for Alberta Congress Board Annual Workplace Conferences.
- Establishment of a number of high-profile education and applied research centres at post-secondary institutions through collaborative change leadership.
- International Leadership Workshop for Potential Institutional CEO’s, Assoc. of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC), Halifax, NS.
- National Executive Leadership Institute for Potential Vice-Presidents (VP NELI), Assoc. of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC), College Vice Presidents Network, Parksville, BC
- Institute for Management and Leadership in Education (MLE), Harvard Institutes for Higher Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA.
- Book Co-editor, Urban Sustainability: Reconnecting Space and Place (University of Toronto Press).
- League for Innovation - Innovation of the Year Award for NAIT’s eLearning Strategy Team.
- Founding Steering Member, Alberta Centre of Excellence for Building Information Modelling (BIM), in partnership with NAIT, U of A, U of C, and SAIT.
- Director, Board of Directors, Edmonton Waste Management Centre of Excellence (EWMCE).
- Governor, Royal Roads University Board of Governors (elected faculty representative) and Presidential Search Committee member.
- University Faculty Association President and member of the BC Council of Faculty Associations
Career Management / Career Transition Consultant
Jayne is an award-winning Career Management / Career Transition Consultant with over 18 years of experience guiding individuals through career related obstacles and assisting them to reach a stage of clarity. Jayne is adept at career planning and development, career advancement strategies, networking, strategic job search, and self-marketing processes.
Jayne is a Certified Career Development Practitioner, a Certified Job Developer, and a Certified Human Resources Professional who understands the challenges faced by both job seekers and employers.
Jayne believes in:
☆ The power to change - that changing our thoughts, feelings, and actions changes our life
☆ Cause and effect - that what we do *today* determines the outcomes of tomorrow
☆ Possibilities - that we can have, be or do anything we want - IF we go out and get it!
Jayne is a skilled promoter of people, ideas, and solutions and has earned an excellent reputation for action and results. She has a strong natural ability for developing relationships of trust and a flare for connecting, collaborating and creating positive change.
Education and Experience
Dr. Stephen Flamer is a Psychologist who has provided psychological consulting services for over 30 years to individuals and organizations in a variety of private sector and public service settings.
His consulting services in the area of Occupational Health Psychology include:
- Consultation regarding the development of a psychologically healthy workplace
- Disability management issues: employee return-to-work counseling and intervention where psychological issues are relevant
- Psychological intervention for the valued but underperforming employee
- Employee psychological health, including assessment and treatment services
He is also a contracted regional psychologist for the Executive Counselling Services section of the Public Service Commission of Canada offering career development services for senior managers/executives.
Education and Experience
After graduating from McGill University, Dr. Flamer obtained his M.A and Ph.D. in Psychology from the University of Minnesota. He worked for the City of Vancouver Health Department before joining WorkSafe BC where he was staff and then Senior Psychologist for several years on a part-time basis, combining this with private practice consultation and direct service activities.
Dr. Flamer has taught counselling and psychology courses at both UBC and SFU, serving as an Adjunct or Honorary Professor. He is currently an Honorary lecturer in the Faculty of Medicine at UBC.
Dr. Flamer’s interests are reflected in his memberships in a variety of professional organizations, including:
- The BC Psychological Association
- The American Psychological Association’s Division of Consulting Psychology
- The Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- The Canadian Register of Health Service Psychologists (Registrant)